Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bad news, good news..

Don't worry - it's not really BAD news.. But I'll start with that so as to not worry anybody. Rob and I went in for a checkup today on the babies. When they called us back, the nurse did the usual things - took my blood pressure and we listened to the heart beats. Their heartbeats were 156 and 165. As the nurse was listening and trying to get a good read on the heartbeats, you could hear swooshes mixed in. And yes -- those would be the KICKS! Even the nurse was like, "Wow! Those babies sure do move a lot!!" :) Yes, yes they do. So, when she was done with that she said the doctor would be in shortly and left. Rob and I had thought we were supposed to be get a quick ultrasound - but thought maybe it would be at the next appointment. When the doctor finally came in she said, "Sorry for the mix-up.." to which we said - "huh?" Yes, we were supposed to have had an ultrasound and the ultrasound tech had already left by the time they figured it out. So that's the bad news. (See -- it's not that bad!) The GOOD news is that she wanted to me come in sometime this week to get that ultrasound which means that since my Mom is going to be here on Thursday, she can come to the appointment with me and see her grandbabies!! So exciting!! :) The appointment is scheduled for Friday morning, so I'll be sure to post updates then. Also, two of my sisters and two of my friends are going to be throwing me a shower this weekend at the house. I'm just excited to see them as well as many of the guests who are making a special trip out to see me. Updates will be coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment