Sunday, February 19, 2012

Broadway Baby Shower

This past Thursday, my wonderful 2nd grade team at Broadway threw me a baby shower. The invitations were adorable - and I loved how it opened! 
Besides getting pregnant, being apart of this team has been one of the biggest blessings in my life, and I truly feel as though I have made some friendships that will last for a lifetime! For the shower, my team decorated the library and filled it with some yummy foods and delicious punch. There was also a cake that was so beautiful I almost didn't want to cut it! But, I am glad we did because it tasted just as good as it looked! :) There was also a diaper cake that was adorable - and I don't think I'm going to take it apart for a little while longer because it is just so cute! There were several members from each team on campus in attendance, and I felt very loved from all of their generosity and especially from their kind words. Some of the gifts I received were: my diaper bag, diapers and wipes, a boppy pillow, burp cloths, two blankets, clothes, an activity mat, sheets, and gift cards. Like I said in the beginning - I really feel blessed to work on such a great team, but I also feel honored to work in a place that makes you feel special and is excited for you in your professional and personal life. So THANKS to my team for a great shower!  **As a side note -- today is Feb. 19th - which puts me 3 months away from my due date!!! Time sure does fly!** And to close, here are a few pictures!

 Edible (and adorable!) cake!

Diaper Cake (adorable, and not edible!)

My wonderful, amazing, and generous team! Love you ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment