Friday, March 16, 2012

Rob's Work Shower

Rob's teammates hosted a baby shower for us this past Monday which worked out great for me since it's Spring Break! :) The shower was held at the office at about 4. Even though I didn't make Rob come to my work shower, I went to his since I am the one carrying the babies - and because he asked me to! Also, it was really nice to be able to meet most of the people he talks about from work and to put a face with the name. Anyways, once the meet and greet finished up, we enjoyed some lemonade and chips and cheese. We then had a quick Q and A of baby/parenting questions. Afterwards, it was time to open gifts - which were all very thoughtful. (We even got 2 sets of Armani clothes! These babies will be stylin'!!) Cake was after that - and being pregnant, that was my favorite part of the shower! :) Thank you to those people who helped get everything together for that shower. Rob and I only continue to feel more blessed when people shower these little babies with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment