Monday, January 16, 2012

Photos Galore!

I have had several people ask me to post pictures of some of the things Rob and I have for the babies and the nursery already. The items we have purchased so far have been made thanks to Rob's Grandpa as well as my Great Aunt Jo -- so thank you to you two!! Also, my wonderful in-laws (mother, father, aunt, and uncle) are coming in this upcoming weekend to help us get the nursery painted and hopefully put together a few of the big items! I will take pictures this week of what it looked like before we painted (which will be pretty boring!) but then I'm sure it will look phenomenal once it's painted! :) Also, I've had a request or two to see my "bump" - and I am including it with a before picture so you can actually see the progress. I know it's only going to keep growing - especially with two babies in there! Anyways, enough rambling! Here are some pictures!


Madilyn & Carter's Bedding - The browns in it match perfectly! We're going to be doing a theme of shapes, numbers, and ABC's.. Maybe some nursery rhymes..



Close up of Madilyn's Bedding



Close up of Carter's Bedding

Carter's car seat

Madilyn's car seat



Something for Mommy :) A glider with ottoman which I'm sure will come in handy!


This is what our double stroller looks like - and it can use the car seats so it's pretty functional!





These are some of the colors we are going to be using to paint the nursery. The main color on the walls is going to be the creamy color on the left. We'll be using the dark brown to add some lines to the room. And the other colors will be highlighted throughout the room. I have a picture of what I'd like the room to end up looking like, but this will have to do for now because I don't want to ruin the surprise! :)











And finally -- what some of you have been waiting for.. The Bump! The picture on the left was taken at 8 weeks - once we had the confirmation from the doctor that we were expecting - and expecting TWINS! And, the picture on the right is me at 22 weeks - which puts me right around 5 months. Crazy to think how quickly time will fly before Carter and Madilyn are here!!



And finally, to end with one more "bump" picture - with my other baby, Wooter! :)

1 comment: