Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello Blog Readers!

Rob and I are happy to announce the names of our sweet little baby boy and girl!! It took a little while to get them just right, but after much consideration - as well as talking about spelling - we have made our final decisions!!

*****Drum roll, please!!*****

Our little boy will be named: Carter William Biddle

and our little girl will be: Madilyn Annette Biddle

Of course, there is a little bit of WHY we picked the names we did - and here's why:

For Carter, we just like the name from the beginning. William is Rob's middle name, his dad's first name.. It goes back very far in his family. Also, it is the name of my uncle whom I am close with, so it works well for both sides of our family really well.

As for Madilyn, it was also a name we liked from the beginning. I believe Rob suggested it first, and as it turns out, it was also my mom's confirmation name for church as well my great grandmother's name. The Annette part works for both of our families as well. Rob's mom, aunt, and several others have the middle name of Ann. On my side, I Anne is also a name that has been used before. And, we added the "ette" part because of my Aunt Colette - whom I am also really close to.

So -- those are names! As well as the meanings! :) Rob and I are so happy to have our names picked, and are so excited to meet them in a few months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment