Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nursery!

Well, our wonderful nursery is not quite complete, but it is looking REALLY great!! I can't say enough about how wonderful my in-laws are. I told them my vision, and were able to create it and make it even better than I could have imagined! So a BIG thank you to Sam, Peggy, Randy, and Ruth! This project could NOT have been done without you! :)

Anyways -- here are some pictures of the process as well as what the nursery looks like so far! Enjoy! (I know I am LOVING it!!)

Rob and his dad Sam taping the walls to make lines 
(after painting the base coat that morning..) 

Cute letters we found at Hobby Lobby

Nan (aka Ruth) cutting circles so we could get a better 
idea of what it would look like on the walls 

Hand painting the circles - we had 4 different colors! 

Uncle Randy painting in between the lines! :) 

This is the changing table put together --
although we'll  still need some things put on it! 

 And -- here is Ms. Madilyn's side of the room!

And here is Mr. Carter's side of the room! 

Carter's crib with his cute bedding! 

Madilyn's crib and her bedding!

More pictures to come, of course, as we add more details to the nursery. It's such a great feeling though to have the bigger things taken care of! Now onto the rest of the details.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment