Friday, January 13, 2012

Baby Bump!

Baby bump. Yes, I am happy to say that I do have a baby bump which in my opinion is pretty obvious and out there.. :) And I know, it's only going to get even more obvious, and more out there!! But, I wanted to share a little more quick and exciting news!!

On Wednesday evening as Rob and I were in bed reading, I kept feeling the babies moving around a lot. And, it seemed like they weren't just moving - but someone had to have been kicking. So, I told Rob to roll over, and give me his hand because I felt almost certain he would be able to feel these little bumps I have been feeling because they felt much stronger than they have in the past. So, he waited with his hand on my belly for about a minute or so, and then all of the sudden he said, "OH!! I felt that!!" Rob felt them again last night as well - and even more that just one bump - they were pretty active!

What a wondering feeling to be able to finally share with him! I have been able to feel the babies move for a few weeks, and it was a wonderful feeling to let him feel his babies moving around too! :) Maybe soon -- if Rob convinces me -- we'll put up a pic of two of what I'm looking like these days... So keep your eyes open!

In other quick news, next weekend, we are going to have some wonderful helpers (aka my wonderful Mother, Father, Aunt, and Uncle-in laws) come in to help us paint the nursery!! We have a pretty good idea of what we want color/design wise, and have some of the cute furniture and bedding things. Later this weekend/week, I will get some pictures on here showing some of the things that will be going in the nursery as well as the before pictures of what it looks like.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment