Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekend Update

First of all, I can't believe we are already half way through March. We basically have a month and a half until these babies turn ONE. (Which means I better start really planning their birthday!!) Anyways, I have some more funny videos and a picture that just needed to be shared! Enjoy!

First up, here are three videos of the babies showing what is on the horizon for us --- WALKING!

Madilyn with the stroller

Carter walking with the stroller

Both babies walking (with a little help!)

In this video, I was teasing the cats with a toy that has a long string attached to the end of it, and the babies just thought it was HILARIOUS! This video makes me laugh every time I watch it!

This is Carter napping. Yeah right. I think he might be onto the fact that we watch him on video.. 

Madilyn likes giving kisses to her stuffed animals.. I'm glad they're stuffed so they don't feel the love that Madilyn is giving them!!

And to leave you with my current favorite picture...


No comments:

Post a Comment