Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pictures and Videos!!

So before I post their ten month update, I thought I would look through my cell phone for some goodies for you! :) Hope you enjoy this hodgepodge of the babies!

Madilyn using her walker

Look out below! I've got some slobber!

Sweet faces.. 

We are still working on the sharing thing.. 

Carter sleeping. Often he sits up, and then falls right back asleep. How in the world is that comfy?

Carrots. Mmmm..

I think I like these.. 

Mommy and Carter

Mommy with Madilyn.. 

Do you notice that someone is under the music table..?

Madilyn taking a "power nap"

Carter loves to play and eat these toys

Ah... Sleepy babies!

Madilyn trying to escape using "Mount Daddy"

Hat time!

I think I might be thirsty... 

The only way we can get along! :)

Jumping Babies!

Man Overboard!!

Notice the pile on the floor.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment