Saturday, February 2, 2013

9 months!

Today our sweet Madilyn and Carter turned 9 months old. We are going to the doctor on Monday, so I am going to save our nine month update until then so I can include official measurements with it. I am so excited to see how much they have grown over the past few months! Being with them on a daily basis, sometimes it is hard to really notice how much they have grown, but they continue to get taller and grow!

Also, I missed my Funny Friday yesterday -- as you can tell, I think I started off doing pretty well with those, but every Friday comes around and I somehow manage to forget to post! So, I think I am just going to have random funnies here and there and not have it be an official day to post. I think that'll make it easier for me to post things and not have just one official day to post! Anyways, here are Madilyn and Carter! These show you just what they are up to these days - which is standing and walking around circles by holding onto the gate. Now that they are both doing it, they sometimes run into each other. Or, what actually ends up happening is that Carter will be at one side of the gate, and Madilyn will go full speed to get right next to him and try to go around him or just bother him. Ah, the joy of having a sibling! I am sure that Carter will go from standing to running and just skip the whole walking phase so that he can get away from Madilyn! :)

Madilyn holding onto Mommy -- no wonder it seems like I never get anything done!

Traffic Jam!

Madilyn: Look, you're going to have to move buddy... 

Don't be fooled. This just looks sweet from behind, but I'm pretty sure Carter was crying in this picture and not trying to give Madilyn a hug.. And Madilyn was just trying to get Carter to move!

Carter was playing and Madilyn got right in front of him.. And then sat down!

And here is why I think Carter will be walking (or running!) before Madilyn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment