Saturday, November 10, 2012

Funny... Saturday?

Well.... You might have noticed that there was not a Funny Friday post yesterday. That would be because I totally lost track of what order the days came in this week! And truthfully, if Rob hadn't asked me earlier tonight if I posted something yesterday for Funny Friday, I might not have even remembered I forgot about it! So thanks, honey!!

So - here's a quick and funny story with pictures to follow. When we put Madilyn and Carter down to play on the mat, they have a variety of toys to choose from. And granted, they share most of them - but there are a few that stand out as being girl/boy toys. Well.. Try as we may to give them their "gender specific" toy - in this case, Madilyn's pink purse and Carter's blue turtle - they somehow are only happy once they switch and have each other's toys. Silly babies!




No comments:

Post a Comment