Friday, November 2, 2012

Funny Friday #7

Happy Friday! I can't believe it's already Friday but what I really can't believe is that my sweet babies are SIX MONTHS OLD today!! Wow. Anyways, I will do my usual monthly update on what the babies are doing, but I am going to wait to post it until Monday because we have our checkup then, and I will be able to put some official numbers with it. I am behind on posting on the blog in general because we have been busy! My mom and sister Claire came in last weekend, and my sister Catherine is here this weekend to visit and help us celebrate the babies being baptized this Sunday. So, there will be another post or two about those events - but not tonight! Tonight I give you a Funny Friday!

Madilyn found this toy to be hilarious! I'm glad I got it on tape, because she hasn't laughed like this since!

Carter's new favorite noise to make.. 

I love this video - because the babies really do see each other now and "talk" to each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment