Thursday, November 10, 2011

12 Week Pictures!

Here are 3 of the best ultrasound pictures from our appointment.

In this first photo on the left, you can see a pretty good view of Baby B - and just a little of Baby A. It's not too easy to get both babies in view together, and this was the best the tech did. You can see Baby A on the right. *Notice, if you will, Baby A's position - the head is facing down.*


Here is a solo shot of Baby A. Notice the position... Let me just say - I can't wait to see what I'm in for in the next few weeks when I'll start feeling all of this moving around!!


Here's Baby B's solo shot. It's so crazy to know that there are two babies growing!! This week, they are the size of "fresh plums" which Rob and I just laugh about! Hope you all enjoy the pics as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment