Monday, November 7, 2011

12 Week Appointment

Today Rob and I went in for our 12 week appointment. We had a scheduled ultrasound as well as a little blood work. Once we were called back, I got ready for our ultrasound. The tech started to get measurements and what not of Baby A. Baby A is called that because it is the one closest up that we are able to see the best. Baby B is a little harder to see, and for now will be called Baby B. So, anyways, the tech got started and it was SO cool to see Baby A move around so much. It's so surreal to me still that I have two babies in there. Anyways, once everything was done with Baby A, the tech moved her attention to Baby B. It took a little while longer to get a good shot on Baby B, but the tech was finally able to get it. As soon as she found the spot though, Rob and I noticed something in the upper right corner. Baby A had stretched out his/her arm and was literally waiving to us. So funny. I can already imagine what these kids of ours will be like! :)

We quickly finished up our appointment with a blood sample, and a new appointment scheduled. We'll be going back in two weeks - mainly just to talk with my doctor (who was not in the office this week) about the results of blood work.

I'll post some of the ultrasound pictures either tonight or tomorrow..

2 comments:

  1. When do y'all get to find out if they are identical or not? Also sex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, in all honesty, we probably could have asked the ultrasound tech at our appointment - but we were just so excited to see all that movement, the thought didn't even cross our minds. But, I think they're going to be fraternal twins. We will probably find out gender in about a month! :)

    ReplyDelete