Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Trip to Dallas

My brother Jon and his family just moved to Dallas, and we took a trip to check out their new house and get in a little visit. My mom and sister Claire drove up with my Aunt Maura to visit Jon as well as my Aunt Marty who lives near Dallas too. We first met up for lunch at Rosa's (yum!!) and it was great getting to have the babies meet some new faces as well as see some familiar ones! We had a great rest of the weekend hanging out with the family. Here's a few shots from our weekend.

The whole gang at Rosa's (did I mention -- yum!!)

Madilyn and Garen getting to know each other
  
Aunt Maura, Aunt Marty and Grandma 

Madilyn feeding her baby
  
Carter and Madilyn in a big swimming pool

Garen and Channing helping Grandma feed Carter

Sleeping in the car - priceless!

Can you tell these two are related?

No comments:

Post a Comment