Friday, May 10, 2013

First Birthday Party

For the twins first birthday party, we decided to go with a Dr. Seuss - Thing One, Thing Two theme. We loved the Thing 1/Thing 2 outfits that my aunt had purchased for us when they were babies, and that theme kind of continued during their first year of life. The party itself was lots of fun and I really enjoyed getting to plan out everything - although now I can breathe a little easier since it's over! :) It was fun making some of the decorations and food - and thanks to those people who helped in that department. We had quite a gathering of friends and family, and I speak for the babies when I say that we are very blessed to have all of those people (and even the ones who couldn't make it) in our lives. There will be some more pictures of the birthday party coming at a later time because my photographer (haha, Uncle Randal!) took pictures at the party and I will have to get them from him. But,there were a few cameras around and so we managed to get a few pictures ourselves. Here is a little slideshow of the party. Thanks to all those who came out to help celebrate two very special growing babies. Here's to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment