Friday, September 14, 2012

Feeding Fun!

Yesterday was a fun day at the Biddle house. We have a few new toys for the babies - one of which is a bouncer. We let the babies try it out for a little bit and I think as they grow they will love it even more! 

Madilyn bouncing away
Carter-man checking out his new toys

In addition to their new toys, we also had a fun evening. Mommy and Daddy decided it was a good time to try feeding the babies some rice cereal. It sure was a LOT of fun trying to get all the cereal where it was supposed to go! In all honesty, I think the babies did better than I thought they would. I fed Madilyn and Rob fed Carter. If it was a contest, I would say Madilyn won. She ate much better than Carter. He was a little fussy while he was eating - maybe because the food wasn't coming as quickly as his milk usually does. I am happy to say that they did both finish their cereal - and they both had some wet bibs when they were finished. As time goes by, the cereal will get thicker which hopefully will result in less spillage. And eventually we will get to feed them different foods -- foods that have some flavor! :) Here are a few pictures from our feeding last night. 

Feeding Madilyn
before feeding

Happy Baby!

It's Yummy, Mommy! 

All done - and looking cute!


Feeding Carter
before feeding

helping Daddy with the spoon

Ok, maybe this cereal thing isn't so bad...

I might be messy, but I sure am cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment