Monday, December 5, 2011

Gender Announcement!!

So, Rob and I (along with his very happy parents!) went in for our gender ultrasound today!! Our appointment was scheduled for 11 - and they called us back late. Those minutes took FOREVER! They finally called us all back and we got ready to find out the news.

And... we found out that Baby B is a BOY! And after a little moving around.. we found out that Baby A is a GIRL!! I speak for Rob when I say we are THRILLED! I don't think I could be more excited, but in all honesty, I am mainly thrilled that they look healthy and are both on track growth wise. Rob did take a video of the whole thing which we will hopefully be put online later tonight.

Here's how I told my team after school today! :)

1 comment:

  1. AHH!!! I love this! Boy and Girl!!! I am so happy they are healthy too! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete